Location: Various locations
Salary: £15- £17 per hour – PAYE or limited company payment available
Are you a dedicated Paediatric Complex Care Assistant, seeking an ongoing 1:1 role, providing quality care within a patient own home?
Innovate Care Group provides support to adults and children with complex care needs within their own homes. We enable our clients to remain comfortable within their home environments, whilst being cared for by professional and highly trained Healthcare Workers and Registered Nurses. We pride ourselves on delivering care that truly meets the needs of the individual we support and provide a first-class service to the teams who support them.
Innovate Care Group are looking for experienced Paediatric Complex Care Assistant to support clients who suffer with life limiting conditions such as, spinal cord injuries, Acute Brain Injuries, Physical disability, Learning Disability, Mental Health disabilities and Ventilation and Tracheostomy to name a few.
Innovate strive to deliver person centred care to create holistic and bespoke care plans for all service users to live their best life.
Fantastic benefits offered to our Paediatric Complex Care Assistants:
- Becoming a part of an established health care provider
- Full support from your dedicated and efficient recruitment consultant
- Fast track compliance process with free DBS processing
- Weekly payroll
- 24-hour service from your recruitment team
- We’re candidate focused – the satisfaction and safety of our healthcare professionals is paramount
- On-going paid training and continuous support
- Continuous Professional Development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Seasonal staff incentive scheme
- “Employee of the Month” and “Carer/Nurse of the Week”
- Bespoke training in line with clients’ requirements
What we need from our Paediatric Complex Care Assistants:
- Have the ability to recognise deterioration in both psychological and physical health
- Have an understanding of safeguarding.
- Be able to fit into a family setting
- The ability to work independently
- Be friendly, kind and approachable.
- Demonstrate commitment to providing high quality, safe effective practice
- Spinal Cord Injury/Autonomic dysreflexia /Catheter Care/Colostomy bag
Innovate Care Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to ensuring that all staff are motivated, skilled and rewarded by their work. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of individuals and require that employees share this commitment. All roles are subject to a number of checks including an enhanced DBS check.
To apply, simply click the button below and send us a message about your interest in this role.